27.3.14

Cool sandals

These shoes or sandals, what to call them, are all over the internet at the moment. I think they are so cool and I actually find myself admiring them every time I see them. Unfortunately I also find them too rough and big, when I see them on people, and I do not think that I will ever be wearing them.  Sorry shoes, and sorry feet. There are kind of a mix between the classic gladiator sandal and a rocking booth. Such a great idea! But this must be a trend where I'm on the sideline watching other people being cool. Instead I will jump into a sweet dress this Spring. No cool Spring-girl for me.
Cool sandals
Boohoo gladiator sandals / Black sandals, $41 / Topshop black shoes / Vagabond platform sandals, $130 / Platform sandals, $30 / ASOS flat shoes / Charlotte Russe platform sandals
What do you think, is it something you'll be wearing?
Kiss!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Alot of them is to chunky for me, but i love the JuJu Jellies, that you can buy on Asos. They are from a material that does not make the sandal look that big and I will defenitely buy a pair of those!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.dk/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have seen those, they are so cool!

      Slet
  2. I'm currently loving this kind of shoes :)
    I need to buy a pair of Jelly Sandals(just without the heal)
    Love Sidse Josefine - www.sidsejosefine.dk

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have three pairs of Jelly Sandals (called JellyBeans), they are so cool. You can get some on ASOS :-)

      Slet
  3. Nogle af dem kunne jeg helt sikkert godt finde på at gå i :)

    Jeg er netop startet forfra med at blogge, så jeg ville blive super glad, hvis du gad kigge forbi!
    // wintercaused.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet